RE: City loop issues - clarification

>Stacy, this is what I have been saying in my previous postings that by
>removing ** DIRECT ** Loop services from Burnley group (which carry more
>commuters than other groups) in the morning peak, we will end up with
>thousands of angry customers.

No matter which way its done, there will always be unhappy customers.

I've been thinking about this. Since come the revolution all groups other
than
CHL would need to have some loop, some direct, perhaps the CHL trains should
be the ones to run clockwise around the loop. This would leave Burnley group
passengers with a choice of loop or Flinders direct services. (Probably LIL
BEG GWY loop and RWD ALA direct, but would need to be looked at further)

Vaughan Williams
Secretary
Public Transport Users Association
247 Flinders Lane