Re: Roll Call

I guess i beter get mine in ;)

Hi im sean, i live in Faulconbridge, Blue Mountains, i use trains all the
time to get somewhere, i basicly live across the road from the Main Westen
Line. i aslo _use_ to goto tafe and use to get the school trains everyday. i
hate Blue Mountains Grammer :\ anyway ive always loved trains, ask me
anything and id be able to answer you or know what your talking about.

My Best Expences with Trains
Well, probably when i was younger riding around in the "U boats" i always
use to drag ma fokes into the ones where i could stick my head out the
window, and riding in the trains on QR, i recon the IMU's rule. and
traveling to and from Nambour on the ICE, thats a nice train :) oh and of
course getting a cab ride on a cityrail train.

My Bad Expences with Trains
well...firstly the Glenbrook disarster, nearlly being on that train, and
knowing ppl involved. and im always in the in the trains that get delayed,
carridges that get closed, trains that get canceled, umm rail buses not
turning up...etc etc

My Goal.
i want to work for Cityrail. I Always have, Always will. i know soo meny ppl
that work for it. and id like to be a part of SETS or 3801 LMD

-
My 2 Cents
Sean
Email: doctornick at doctornick dot org