Re: Roll Call

Right, my turn.

I'm Bryan, 20, from East Ringwood (outer east Melb).  I usually drive to uni
(mainly because I go to a uni which is barely touched by public transport),
but if I don't I take the only two routes available - Connex train (Ringwood
East to Box Hill), Ventura bus (Box Hill to Deakin University - Melbourne
campus); or Connex train (Ringwood East to Blackburn), Ventura bus
(Blackburn to East Burwood K-Mart), Yarra Tram (East Burwood Terminus to
Deakin/Mount Scopus stop).  They're both usually the same amount of time.

My main interest in trains started as long as I can remember, as I grew up
living two kilometres from Puffing Billy.  Now I'm one of the small number
of paid staff, working in the administration department at the Belgrave
office (located above the Belgrave station).  I'm also a volunteer, and have
been for the past seven years.

Despite the fact that I'm studying sports medicine and psychology, I have
always had a penchant for cartography and viable views of improving public
transport systems.  Naturally, this has the "wonderful" side effect of
starting massive flame wars here on aus.rail.  But, to be blunt, I don't
give a twaddle!