Re: Connex train splitting

I recall in Japan a few years ago being on an outer suburban express that
split somewhere. There were copious announcments over the pa before and
during the split, and after the front half had left there was an
announcement on our half something like:
"This train does NOT go to Hachioji" :)

Les

01c0bcd5$476aa040$ac8417d2@rodsmith">news:01c0bcd5$476aa040$ac8417d2@rodsmith...