Re: [Melb] Fare evasion being neglected: Batchelor

Excellent ideas.  However, maybe the on the spot fine needs to be even more
than $300.

I am about to pay around $1,700 for a yearly ticket.  (Zones 1+2+3).  It
frustrates me that there are so many other people getting a free ride at my
expense.

Peter.

3AC914F6.3366B72B@iprimus.com.au">news:3AC914F6.3366B72B@iprimus.com.au...