Re: (NSW)- new signalling at Albion Park

"signal engineer" <signal_engineer@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
3ACD5122@MailAndNews.com">news:3ACD5122@MailAndNews.com...

> I'm surprised that no one has noticed the new computer based signalling at
> Albion Park yet. It's been in for a week and it's being controlled via a
> make-shift push button box in the old signal box. The signalman also has a
> HP
> Pavilion PC which is talking to the computer based signalling system to
show
> him the state of the railway so he can set routes.

Why can't he just use the PC (running WestCad I presume?) to control the
points & signals?

--
B.

Email - b at four12 dot net
ICQ#  - eight two three two nine seven three four
Phone - long, short, long, long.