Re: [QR] New Citytrain timetable + Northern line happenings

"Brendan Morley" <morb_@_bit_._net_._au> wrote in message
P5%z5.19$QI.1128574@news.interact.net.au">news:P5%z5.19$QI.1128574@news.interact.net.au...
> Fellow aus.railers,
>
> Feel free to post comment, corrections to the above, etc.
>
> By the way, a plug:  The Timetable Vending Machine at
> www.qroti.bit.net.au/citytrain/tvm/ was loaded with the new times on
Friday.
> As at lunchtime today, it was still the only accurate internet source.

First up, thanks for updating to TVM. Use it a lot.

Unfortunately, for me, the new time table is a step backwards.  The 7:22 am
into Bald Hills use to be nearly empty on arrival.  Now it is nearly full.
All this traffic appears to be coming from the 7:20 from Petrie.  (At which
I end up watching - spare seating and all - from Northgate all the way to
Central.).

Personal opinion only, I recon the Bald Hills (and Carseldine) gets dudded
when compaired to nearby stations.

Sigh.

Anthony