Re: Connex Comeng

Quentin Christensen <quentisl@leaves.ihug.com.au> wrote:
> I'm legally blind (luckily not totally blind), when I got to Glenferrie
> station early Tuesday afternoon, all the barriers were closed and there
> was no attendant.  I have a rail pass which does not go in the
> validation machine, so, feeling like I was doing something wrong,

To the right on the wall at Glenferrie there's a big red button that opens the
barriers at the station that you might want to use. The fact that whenever these
barriers are shut and there never being an attendant there IMHO is irresponsible
of the staff at Glenferrie. It doesn't seem to be helping reduce fare evasion
since evaders simply jump the barriers away from the booking office. Any other
stations doing this?

Peter.