Re: Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

"Chris Downs"
> One very good reason for the driver to control door release/opening and
> closing such as the case on CityTrain trains in Brisbane (also 2
> crew/train).

No thanks, I'm not gonna do the guards job for 2 bob an hour while they save 40 bucks an hour.

They have fitted Door Open Indicator Light's (DOIL) to most (all) cabs now. They are not activated yet, we have been told nothing
about them and many drivers (myself included), turn the CB off as soon as they sit down.