Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

Today on 22 platform there nearly was a major fatality. A driver was
coming into the platform and the signal at the end was at stop, he
tripped on the intermediate trip and stopped with half the train off the
platform. The guard who is one of the more experienced guards opened the
doors. The driver took off while people were getting on and off. One
older lady nearly went under but was grabbed and saved by another
passenger. The guard instead of giving the driver 2 bells to stop closed
the doors making a big mistake even bigger. The driver stopped on the 6
car mark not knowing what had happened. Hopefully they breath tested the
guard and took him off the road because
1/ He should had relised the driver had lost the air and stopped with
half a 6 car set of the back of the platform.
2/ He should have seen he was in the wrong postion on the platform for a
6 car set and seen the train was off the platform.
3/ He should not have opened the doors.
4/ He should have given the driver 2 bells straight away.
5/ He then should not have tried to blame the driver.

When I left on my train home which was behind it the station staff were
on the phone to Operations Control.