Ballarat East and Ballarat North workshop[Vic]

 I only just found out, there are 2 workshops in Ballarat.
Ballarat North is situate at north side of Ballarat, approxiately where
Mildura line and Ararat Line met. A distinct feature of the workshop is
a damaged Hitachi stable at the yard outside and can be seen from a
distance. Ballarat North purchased by Alstom and Alstom carry out
refurbishment for Connex's Comeng.

Ballarat East is where WCR keep their rolling stocks, locos and
perserve rolling stocks. EDI-Rail group carry our refurbishment and
maintenace for WCR at Ballarat East. Ballarat East can be seen if you
travel from Melbourne by train. The workshop is 3-5 minutes before
apporaching  Ballarat station on the left hand side.

--
Cheers

RR3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/