Re: Flinders st tunnell

> Sign indicates that they are closing it for a period of time for renovation.
> Any body know what and how much ?. I think the "Dont spit"signs are national
> heritage ??. (Says a lot about our makup, when that is heritag").

You mean the Elizabeth St Subway.  It will get the same treatment the
Degrave Street Subway got a few weeks ago (tiling on the floor after it
is leveled).

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news