Re: Railfan ejected from enthusiast special {UK}

Railway Rasputin3 <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in article
<8qvc0m$rkh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>Michael Kurkowski told me there's a railfan from NSW did some crazy
>things as well.....can remember his name thou.

I'm not going to use names, but it (to quote Newsrail in the 80's) rhymes
with "Dill". I encountered it at Mangalore this year while chasing the
parallel run too [n.b. this was the first time I had to encounter it]

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).