Re: Avoid This Site!!!!!!!!!

> What?? It says And of course Queensland Rail for providing the trains
> and infrastructure to research and enjoy.
QR did provide information for him such as detail of the
passenger/freight rolling stocks.

> A lot of the steam shots look like they have been scanned from The
> Railways Of QLD series. It's a moot point to put the photographers
name
> beside it, if they WERE scanned out of the book(s) WITHOUT permission.
> Which is yet ANOTHER breach of copyright
>
> Get your facts right before you start dribbling
lol!  <look like> er?

oh! speak for yourself....

1. Tell me exactly which book and the page number he sacnned from, by
saying they <look like> scanned from a book is just not good enough.

2. I know just about everyone who helped up or contributed, I can ask
them to contact you.

Email me off list and we will continue this discussion.

jamesccj@optusnet.com.au

--
Cheers

RR3