Re: 4GT/Millenium Trains and the DKT's, DKM's

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<VZJz5.13936$Q_2.455749@news2.giganews.com>:

>I prefer CE and BCE (Common Era, Before Common Era) which is the term used
>by historians these days.

Don't forget the AE and ABE cars as well. Yes I do agree though, the E cars
are nice (: It was nice to ride an AE car once again, a couple of weeks ago
on the Maryborough/St Arnaud tour.

BTW, I always thought that CE stood for "guard van, E type" and BCE stood
for "second class, and guard van, E type".

ObNSW: Can anyone tell me what sort of carriage an FS is?

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).