Re: New steam locomotives for India

> Ah, there's nothing like a conspiracy theory, however weak, in the
> hands of a zelot......
"Bill Bolton" <billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org> wrote in message
k63tsss8s5trvlorghq6brdkuvk71mvsbs@4ax.com">news:k63tsss8s5trvlorghq6brdkuvk71mvsbs@4ax.com...

they took the guns away...but that did not worry me because I did not own
one.
they let the dollar depreciate till it was too cheap to wallpaper the dunny
with..but that did not worry me either , I did not have any of them either.
Little by little each succeeding Politician made his mark and took a little
of this and a little of that away...that did not worry me either...I did not
even notice.
Now, as I am about to collect my Super, they are taking my car away, and I
am starting to get a little angry.
Tomorrow they will use the Army to put down a strike or a blockade, because
they can ...........
Soon I might watch my Grandchild scream with hunger ,because the Depression
coming, might put my kids out of work and
With hunger in my belly, and anger in my heart, I might look for a gun to
defend the little I have left,
because people like billbolton don't believe anything is wrong with this
Country.
Conspiracy be damned, you are some sort of dickhead Bill, and its not the
first time you have critisised someone because you are too stupid to see
what is going on around you.I'm no Zelot, Bolton, just a realist, who
wonders how much the average bloke will take, and if his reaction will come
much too late.
to Hell with you, and those like you.
Rod [comtrain]