Re: New steam locomotives for India

Why would anybody in their right mind, build anything that would further
allow the bloody arabs to damage our Economy any more than they have
already.
Fuel is much too expensive, and it does irreversible damage to my Grand
childrens World, more so than it is now doing to mine.
A group of Engineers in the USA built a modern Steam Engine, or at least
designed one that could burn liquefied coal, reuse its own waste water, and
outperform any Diesel engine that can be built today. But the money bags of
this world were so frightened by the prospect, that they used their
conciderabkle power to stop its funding......Diesels are filthy, polluting
waste of resources. This type of fuel should be restricted for use in those
places where nothing else can be utilised, say Aircraft??
Rod [comtrain]
ps and anyway, how many people would continue to go so far out of their way
to visit the Darjeeling Railway or those other very profitable little
Touristy things if they were hauled by a bloody Diesel?
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

39c57bc8_1@news.chariot.net.au">news:39c57bc8_1@news.chariot.net.au...