Re: Multiple trains at level crossing

Yes I've been in that positon. A few years ago I was in Canada, Niagra
Falls actually. In Niagra there's a branch line going through the main
tourist district, I was at a crossing for 7 and a half minutes while
waiting for a CN freight train to pass!

Along the GWH or Railway Perade in the Blue Mountains there's a level
crossing for the Blue Mountains Line. The crossing is for a busy road I
think at Hazelbrook (Correct me since this is just a guess) and I can
imagine a long freight train passing or the Ghan/Indian Pacific!!!

Cheers
Maikha "V" Ly

<39CC59C2.22FDB8BA@enternet.com.au>...
> >Well, today I broke my record for the number of trains passing
through a
> level
> >crossing while waiting to drive across - FIVE on a two track
crossing.

> Its all a matter of perspective isn't it.
>
> Go to the US and wait at a level crossing for 20 minutes while 3
freight
> trains  2km long cross the road v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y
>
> pjv

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.