Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

> I keep hearing rumours of shady organisations offering prizes (money and
> otherwise) to be the first to vandalise trains - is there any real proof
> of this?
>
> Genuinely interested.
>
> > ClawZ
>
> --
> Rob Kearey
> President, Queensland University Musical Society
> http://www.qums.aicsa.org.au

I think part of its the Cave Clan, and if i dont post back ere u know i been
done in or tied under a train or something, the stickers are them the heavy
product ones.
But i seen the vandalisation bout 2 grands worth from wot i heard from a
fitter, the reward is rumour tho, how u collect it i wouldnt knows.
ClawZ