Re: Road Knowledge For Dummies Pt2

Signalling that reflects the aspect of the next signal in advance is such
situations would be even more beneficial.

I believe the derailments at Bankstown and Concord West both have inadequate
signalling as contributory factors.  Equal opportunity for the experienced
and the inexperienced to be caught out alike.

Chris

39ccd2b8$1$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39ccd2b8$1$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...