Re: [NSW] Plasmas/SPIs

Finally the SPI's are working at Penrith!!
I was out at Penrith twice last week and they weren't functioning.
At night I managed to get a picture of a Mt. Victoria Service stopping
at platform 1 with the SPI in the background dead.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <39CD5A30.D575DD4E@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Matthew Geier wrote:
>
> >  On a related note, over the last 2 days, Redfern station has had
all its
> > never activated plasma screens removed.
> >  I noticed the concourse screens disappeared a couple of days ago,
this
> > morning I noticed the illawarra line screens had disappeared
overnight.
> > A look over the other platforms shows they have all gone as well.
> >
> >  I saw the Illwarra screens active with a windows desktop some
months
> > when they were first installed. No sign of life since, and now they
have
> > all disappeared!
> >
> >  Changes at Redfern seem to just happen. The order of works seems a
little
> > odd. If they have a 'master plan' for Redfern, you would think
things would
> > have proceeded in a more logical order. (The number of things
installed
> > and then moved a couple of months later as they are in the way of
some
> > construction work....)
>
> I think they decided they would not get them going in time for the
sports
> carnival, so removed them so they wouldn't be in the way of the old
indicators.
> I should ask them to drop one or two of the screens around to my
place!

> --
> David Johnson
> trainman@ozemail.com.au