Re: bonus for cityrail

Call me cynic if like, but just why are we paying ShittyRail Exec's, Drivers
and Guards bonuses anyway ?

Why do overpaid Government employees deserve bonuses for doing the job they
are paid quite well for anyway ?

Just exactly who decided to pay this particular ransom ? and why ?

Am I right in assuming that if the ransom wasn't paid that ShittyRail
employee's wouldn't do the job they are paid to do ?

And if not, wouldn't ShittyRail management be in the right to dismiss them
in wholesale lots if necessary ?

Or for the sake of a two week sports field day we agreed (by proxy) to pay a
ransom so that the world wouldn't see just how pathetic the rail system was
in the first place ?

Call me a cynic if you wish and flame away all you like but I can't be the
only person in the country who feels "ripped off" by this practice.

And I may say that ShittyRail isn't the only example of this Olympic money
grab, for which my feelings are the same, they should feel ashamed of the
blatant greed they have shown in the face of every service using member of
the public

--
Marc Hunt
march@pip.com.au