Re: Latest news on Speedrail

I have never been on a Melb flight that leaves or arrives anywhere near on
time. The published airline timetables are misleading as they only refer to
take off and landing times.  On most days you can add a lot more in addition
to the check in times etc.  I notice ANSETT is advertising a ATM card type
service where you arrive at the airport and key in your card and choose your
flight and even seating position.
Cheers

Rod Gayford
39cb8caa$0$24865$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39cb8caa$0$24865$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...