Re: NSW - Keep Some of the OG TT?

Well I started this topic so time for my suggestions.

KEEP
Additional time at major stations (more inbuilt slack) at least during peak
period
Additional off peak services for Blue Mountains/South Coast (esp late night
where the gaps are wide and nonsensical)
Some of the Olympic Park trains ex Central
No DrugLink (I know it isn't going to happen)

LOSE
The extra Olympic Park services (not required) from Blacktown
Western intercity services via Olympic Park
Northern Intercity services at Concord West

MAKE SURE
Peak services restored but with extra recovery
North intercity trains stop at Epping only between Strathfield - Hornsby.

I'm sure there will be debate. Who will light the aus.rail cauldron?

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com