[Vic] Melbourne Suburban Train Info

Hi all

I am looking to overhaul my site in the not to distant future and I wish to
add the vital statistics of all the suburban stock used in Melbourne, these
include the quantity built, the time period over which they were built,
seating cap for M,T & D cars, the max speed possible, retirement year (if
any) and the length of cars.  If anyone can help me I would be most
grateful.  Also can anyone think of any other stats I should include?

On an aside I found this great piece of software called ReadPlease2000,
basically you copy text into it from any source and it reads it out.  I find
it most useful when reading websites, however u do have to put up with a
yank accent.  Its about 6meg and can be found at www.readplease.com and best
of all its free!

Regards

Andrew