Re: 4GT/Millenium Trains

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message news:Hcby5.10>
maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> > I reckon the train will change its name because 2001 is past the new
> > millenium (well past the start anyway).
>
> 2001 _is_ the start of the new millennium, although a lot of people can't
> count.
>
> I suspect their names will have something to do with Federation.

I finally got around to reading the August issue of "Crew News" today,
whilst slaving away at Lidcombe. I says "Originally tagged the 4th
Generation Train, the Millennium Train is the next generation of State
Rail's suburban rollingstock and will be introduced into passenger service
in 2001..." Heaps more propaganda follows.