Re: New steam locomotives for India

I just got back from riding the rails to Darjeeling.
Full report at http://www5.11net.com/kerryww/dhr/
with lots of images, including Calcutta trams. Enjoy.

Kerry Whitfield
webmaster@orientbeach.com

Need a holiday on a NUDE BEACH in the FRENCH CARIBBEAN ?
Click Here http://www.orientbeach.com

8q52d1$89k$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8q52d1$89k$1@nnrp1.deja.com...