Re: Whingers and Whingeing

Hi Dave,
In article <KD8w5.11798$XT1.195657@news5.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

SNIP
> There are some whingers here - I have been guilty of it on occasion -
but I
> have not really seen anything in your posts that I disagree with (in
the
> areas that I know a thing or two about). So in the areas that I know
a thing
> or two about, there has been nothing to whinge about from you.

I have read many of your posts and I do not recollect any whingeing
even if I don't agree with a lot of what you say. What I see is someone
honestly expressing his opinions and the way he sees things.

Isn't this what this NG is all about? Why should we be made to feel
selfconscious by some self appointed Ayaltollah whose definition of
whingers is anyone who does not agree with him?

Regards

Frank

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.