Re: Whingers and Whingeing

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:05:25 +1100, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

><antstig@my-deja.com> wrote in message 8pp9ue$643$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8pp9ue$643$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
>> Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that people who
>> accuse other people of whingeing do so because they have lost (or feel
>> they have lost) the argument?
>>
>> I have been accused twice on the Signaller and SPADs thread of
>> whingeing but in neither case have they said why.
>
>There are some whingers here - I have been guilty of it on occasion - but I
>have not really seen anything in your posts that I disagree with (in the
>areas that I know a thing or two about). So in the areas that I know a thing
>or two about, there has been nothing to whinge about from you.

Agreed.  When you've been around here long enough, you'll realise that
one of your attackers is the resident pain-in-the-arse who never
misses an opportunity to be gratuitously nasty.

Just a typical news group I suppose; there's *always* a resident
know-all, and a resident prick ...