Re: All Wecome to TODAY SHOW!! Sydney, AUSTRALIA

In article <8plqj0$11a$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  usa_today_in_oz@my-deja.com wrote:
> Good Morning Australia,
>
> The US-based TODAY SHOW is in Australia at a location near you.

Really?  Where?

> This week they are in Sydney, at the Royal Botanical Gardens on Monday
> and Tuesday.

Oh, you mean they are _marginally_ closer to me than when they are in
the US?

> On Wednesday Katie will be at Homebush Olympic Park and Matt will be
at
> Darling Harbour.

That will be nice for them.  I do hope they enjoy the experience.  They
are aware I hope that Sydney is not the whole of Australia?

> Ring your local Channel Seven Office for latter dates.
> All are welcome, and entry is free.
>
> Come and be part of the audience and say hello.

Thanks, I'll be the one in the back calling, "Septics go home!"

--
Do not bother replying to this email account.
I don't read it.  If you need to contact me, ask.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.