Re: NSW Buses take the heat off CityRail?

> Has anyone met an Olympian?

Not met as such, but passed about 5 members of the U.S womens baskeball team
in the Melbourne Central food court, they were wearing accreditation and one
of them would have to have been one of the tallest people I have ever seen.
I guess they managed to get out of crown ok yesterday.

Also in Melbourne Central I saw a couple of Morrocan athletes walking
around. (Their tracksuits beytrayed them with MAROC written accross the back
in large letters)

There were 2 busses in LaTrobe St waiting to pick up athletes. Some of them
were already in them.

I have also seen Steve Monagetti going for a jog a few years ago.

Ben