Re: NSW Buses take the heat off CityRail?

" Ian" <iansmith@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
39bdf415$0$26525$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39bdf415$0$26525$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> Vz0v5.598453$MB.9094104@news6.giganews.com">news:Vz0v5.598453$MB.9094104@news6.giganews.com...
> > "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
> > 39bc80d2@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39bc80d2@news.iprimus.com.au...
> >
> > > Has anyone met an Olympian?
> >
> > I have - umpiring at the Starlight-Compaq Cup, (a pro-celebrity tennis
> > tournament which raises maoney for the Starlight Foundation), I have met
> Pat
> > Rafter, Michael Klim, Cathy Freeman, John Konrads, as well as a few
> others.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > I bet they don't remember meeting you.......................... And
> wouldn't want to.

Ah, another one directing personal flames rather than constructive comments.
Still smarting after I had you disciplined when you were employed (notice I
didn't say "worked") in what passed as a Customer Relations section at
Countrylink?

Dave