Re: Stepbacks and Meal Reliefs

<antstig@my-deja.com> wrote in message 8pmdpj$pdj$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8pmdpj$pdj$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Just as a matter of interest on average how much time do you get for
> meal reliefs, what we in the UK call "grub".

QR varies depending on the type of crew.
Non-suburban:-
3 man crew (rare) = 20 mins.
2 man crew = 20 mins.
2 driver crew = 30 mins
Driver only = 30 mins (freight)
Driver only = 10 mins. (Passenger)

Suburban:-
20 min meal, 10 min stress break, 15 min prep. = 45 mins.

> Also with stepbacks, what is the average time between picking up your
> next train and how often do you have to pick up a train in the opposite
> direction?

What is a "Step back"?

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, Australia

Email - mattyq1009@dingoblue.net.au

Notice - All comments and opinions made herein are that of the author only
and do not represent the official view of QR. All text included in this post
(and/or reply) is copyright to the author. This message may not be
reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the
author.