Re: MVA 2.0.10

Keith, I'm the creator of MVA. At the current time I'm looking for
alternative web hosts because Xoom is giving me a shocking time. MVA allows
you to queue sounds up to be played one after another, it does not actually
come with sounds (unfortunately).

Xoom seems to have been bought by NBCi so my address might've changed.
try: http://members.nbci.com/mvaonline

You can get a program for DOS, similar to MVA called DVA which comes with
the sounds. The address to that site is http://dvadownload.homepage.com/

At the current time I'm working on a new version of MVA which will allow for
multiple windows.

Mitch
Creator of MVA

39bdfb69@dnews.tpgi.com.au">news:39bdfb69@dnews.tpgi.com.au...