[NSW] Dodgy target plate (was target plate V72)

Who has seen the R set (I can't remember the number) with the City-deckered car
containing Tangarbage seats (end cars C3009 and C3015)? One of its target
plates had 'S' on it, but it wasn't rubbed off properly and so the superimposed
R and S, from a distance, look like a 'B'.

Andrew Tailby <atailby@mpx.com.au> wrote in article
<39bc9d91$0$26549$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...