Re: Olympic Buses

There is a bus that does a type of internal shuttle - North Gate to South
Gate, there is also one for staff. The buses do not enter Olympic Park
itself. Buses for staff from Carnarvon Street/Fariola Street to Lidcombe,
seem to run reasonably well, although there is usually a problem around
11:00pm each night with not enough buses. The buses at this time of night
are well and truely overloaded.

As for buses replacing trains, some drivers seem to have a vision problem.
There are some corners in Berala/Lidcombe area that have up to 6 signs on
them, otherwise, everything appears to be moving along.

Peter