Re: FreightCorp sale is official.

Paul Jones <jonesclan@free.net.au> wrote in message
T74u5.11842$cr3.334365@ozemail.com.au">news:T74u5.11842$cr3.334365@ozemail.com.au...
> If freight corp only made a profit of $45 million, there is something
> terribly wrong with it.... Gee, how did I figure that out......
>
> --
> ----------
> Paul Jones
Yes!  all those coal trains that runs every 15 minutes everyday worth only
45m$?  i doubt about it.....

Government owned enterprice unfortunately cost heaps more to operates, the
expense usually are very high especially the labour cost, and they are not
able to be as competitive as private business nor felixble to the customers.
IIRC QR made 145m$ last year, but QR really should have earn a lot more then
that if you take into consideration of all those long coal trains running
around in Central Queensland.

Cheers
James