Re: [Vic] Identifying a few train numbers

> Hi guys,
> as I work feverishly in during the day, I have just enough time to
> listen and record trains passing Nth Geelong 'C' on the standard guage,
> as the signalmen give end of train sightings, such as "9821 your roll by
> looks ok, you etm is in place, you're all there driver".
>
> Anyway, I can't identify a few regular SG trains, and was hoping someone
> could help....
> 9821/9822, 9756 (which I suspect is the Patricks), and 9752.
>
> Any ideas?

98xx is a through train (ie from NSW to SA via Melbourne and v/v)

9821/WP2 is a down NRC Steel Train
9822/PW4 is a up NRC Steel Train

9756/MA3 is a up Patricks
9752/PM9 is a up SCT.

Any others you need help with? (I can't be stuffed working them all out
now)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news