[Vic] Identifying a few train numbers

Hi guys,
as I work feverishly in during the day, I have just enough time to
listen and record trains passing Nth Geelong 'C' on the standard guage,
as the signalmen give end of train sightings, such as "9821 your roll by
looks ok, you etm is in place, you're all there driver".

Anyway, I can't identify a few regular SG trains, and was hoping someone
could help....
9821/9822, 9756 (which I suspect is the Patricks), and 9752.

Any ideas?

cheers,
Craig.
--