Re: Latest news on Speedrail

Hmmm

One partner pulled out and a deadline that has come and gone.

I really want this railway to happen as if it gets up and going it will be
the catalyst for high speed rail all around Australia.

But I think in the end the skeptics look as though they will be proved right
again. It looks as though the entire shebang will prove to be nothing more
than hot air.

I'm disappointed...

Peter

A1by5.6$nQ.3767@news0.optus.net.au">news:A1by5.6$nQ.3767@news0.optus.net.au...