Re: [NSW] Olymp TT, Mon 18/9 & Tue 19/9

It's called recreation leave (although some would doubt the recreational
quotient).  I observe what I can squeeze in between family duties and owner
builder duties (no kids helps).

But alas, back to work on 2/10.

Chris

39c73467$0$26540$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39c73467$0$26540$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...