Re: Line beyond......

> >2. Also is there a track linking the South Coast line with the
Southern
> >Highlands line? If yes do trains run on there?
> I presume you mean the line from Moss Vale to Unanderra.
> Lots of trains use this line.

Yes...A lot! especially this time of the year when grain trains are up
and running. On top of that National Rail's freight use this route
instead of the usual route via Campbelltown to avoid the <you know what>

On Sunday I took the <Cockatoo Run> we met at least 20 Freight Corp and
NR trains between Robertson and Unanderra. I was surprised to see NR
trains on this line as I've been told NR banned operation on this line
after the accidnet last year.

Cockatoo run and Long Lunch train are the only 2 passenger service on
this line at the moment.
--
Cheers

RR3