Re: NSW Buses take the heat off CityRail?

> Has anyone met an Olympian?

I have - umpiring at the Starlight-Compaq Cup, (a pro-celebrity tennis
tournament which raises maoney for the Starlight Foundation), I have
met Pat Rafter, Michael Klim, Cathy Freeman, John Konrads, as well as a
few others.

Dave

Wow.  How much money was raised at that Cup?  The Starlight foundation
is such a great charity.  On a lighter note, which one of the above you
mentioned would you say is the best tennis player and which one is the
worst?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.