Re: Rail works speed up trains

I had a look at the speed signs on the SG opposite the Belair line this
afternoon... south of Mitcham station, the speed limit for both BG and SG is
90 km/h, then just north of Sleeps Hill tunnel, the SG limit is 70 km/h,
then 60 km south of Sleeps Hill tunnel through past Blackwood, assuming I
didn't miss any signs. There was a speed restriction in the Coromandel -
Blackwood section of the SG due apparently to clay getting into the ballast.

Several former speed limit posts no longer had speed signs on them,
indicating more uniform speed limits on the SG line through the Adelaide
Hills.

Arthur.

8q7nln$ce4$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8q7nln$ce4$1@nnrp1.deja.com...