Re: [NSW] Olymp TT, Mon 18/9 & Tue 19/9

Hornsby via Strathfield really lost out with this timetable in terms of peak
time frequencies. At present, Concord West and Hornsby are the most
important stations on this line, yet in the morning peak, only 8 trains
depart Concord West for Central/City, and in those 8 trains, 4 or 5 are from
Newcastle (at Epping, you have around 9 every hour under the normal TT
including the Central Coast trains).

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
QpGx5.20755$cr3.531849@ozemail.com.au">news:QpGx5.20755$cr3.531849@ozemail.com.au...
>snip
>
> I saw a down East Hills/Macarthur service (I don't think it was a
> Bankstown/Glenfield run) pass through Redfern express (Ill Local) at 1403.
> Making up lost time no doubt by skipping the AL.

was it a 6-car train?