Re: Steam tram 1A

1A was overhauled for the Powerhouse by the NSWRTM and was test steamed at
that time.

103A at Valley Heights will be operational once its rebuild after the
Parramatta Park fire is completed.

100 (no A suffix) was operational a few years ago.  It is at the Museum of
Transport and Technology in Auckland.

If there is one in the Bulahdelah area, please let me know where!

Regards,
Bob Merchant