Re: Will Mobilenet ever cover Melbourne's underground rail network?

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:00:20 +1100, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>"Ivan Smith" <ivsmith11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>bX3t5.44617$c5.123024@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:bX3t5.44617$c5.123024@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
>> The Airport Line is fantastic. I've just experienced it for the first
>time.
>> High signal all the way through and not one drop out.
>>
>> Impressive.
>
>Agreed there - what did you think of the line itself (signage in the
>airport, ease of ticket purchase, station facilities, etc.)?

Ticket machines at the airport station were a bit of a hassle, but I
love the line -  it's definately faster for me than driving, and at
$10 for a ticket from my local station it's cheaper than a cab. Of
course I've only used it when going to the airport for short
interstate trips - I'd guess that it wouldn't be so easy if I had alot
of luggage.

J.