Re: NSW CityRail Apprenticeship Info HERE

Wasn't knocking it. I applied about 8 years back& didn't get passed the
assesment test. Did the exact same test 6 years back for the commonwealth
Bank & passed that stage easy????? Hell if I was in Syd right now or in Oct
I'd be applying again. I'd love to work as Elec Fitter or just like yourself
which is what I went for in the 1st place.

Skippy

"signal_engineer" <hayesipNOhaSPAM@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> In article <8p0lmc$9ia$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Skippy"
> <fowler9@skippy9spammeifyoudare.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> > Extract taken from web site below.....
> > You are trained in the manufacture, maintenance and repair of high
> > and low
> > voltage electrical equipment for our Tangara, Suburban,
> > Inter-urban, XPT,
> > Xploder and Endeavour train fleets
> > "OK boss... so if I take this positive wire & plug it into this
> > negative
> > slot it'll work"
> > "Johnny no don't do that you'll blow us..... "
> > KABOOM....  good bye another exploder.... LOL
> > Skippy
> > "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/PFM_Apprenticeships/Apprenticeships2
> > 000.htm
> > >
> > > --
> > > Eric
> > > www.erk.au.com
> > > erk@erkV69.au.com
> > > (Remove the V69 to reply)
> > >

> Hey don't knock the SRA apprentice scheme. I'm a product of that scheme
> (Elec Fitter). Err...maybe that's not a good arguement after all. :-)
>
> regards Ian
> Signal Design Engineer
>

> * Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The
Internet's Discussion Network *