Re: [General] - Content of aus.rail

Hi Ronald,
this is your opinion and you are entitled to it. It is the diversity of
opinion mixed in with fact, genuine personal observations and rational
discussion plus some humour (you do know the meaning of that word).

Very many people (surprise, surprise!) work on the railways and
therefore have a wealth of information and experience to share.

So why don't you share your experiences etc whether it is as a
passenger (what UK railways patronisingly call "customer") or railway
worker.

Ronald, you only get out what you put in.

Regards

Frank

In article <Kc2x5.52457$c5.147021@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "Ronald BESDANSKY" <ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Just having a quick, late-night look at aus.rail. Thinks - "Wouldn't
it be
> nice if  messages  consisted of provable fact, genuine personal
> observations, news from reliable sources, and rational discussion,
rather
> than personal denigration, baseless conjecture, displays of unfounded
bias,
> and general time-wasting."
>
> Perhaps messages should be required to display their status in their
> headings, e.g. - "What I saw", "What I heard from a usually reliable
> source", "What I know because it's part of my job to know", and such
like,
> then we might be able to avoid wasting time reading some of the
useless crap
> of which so many messages seem to consist.
>
> Rgds
>
> Ron BESDANSKY

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.