Re: (Vic) Steam train tours Gippsland

No your there Adrian,No steam at present.
Steamrail used to lend them a loco but Victrack "suspended" the line from
Nyora to west of Cranbourne,so transfers are difficult to do at present.
It is to be hoped that our leaders see reason in the not too distant
future,and rectify the situation.
Meanwhile you can ride a South Australian suburban rail car between Nyora
and Korumburra/Leongatha,most weekends.
IMHO Nyora would make the perfect site for the Victorian Locomotive broad
gauge train centre,(Steam works)inc for want of a name.In the same vane as
Seymour but with
more room for static displays and operating exhibits and to grow,plus with
lots of tax payers money,the line could handle all classes R and lighter.
Graeme
8q2blr$dja$1@arachne.labyrinth.net.au">news:8q2blr$dja$1@arachne.labyrinth.net.au...